- 4 cups Mixed Salad Greens (Fresh. Rinsed and dried)
- 1\2 Red Onion (Sliced Thinly)
- 1\4 cup Pecans
- 1\4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 tbsp Iko Iko Aji (Purchase Here)
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- In a large salad bowl, add the mixed salad greens.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a separate mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the veggies and toss well.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese.
Add more Iko Iko Aji for extra flavor, brightness and heat. Use candied pecans for an extra bite of sweetness!
Share this Recipe